HAZARDOUS STORAGE CONTAINERS
Dalvie Systems provide a variety of hazardous storage containers which are designed to comply with UK regulations. All cabinets and bins featured are of welded construction, supplied with drip trays and warning labels. Please contact us by calling 0845 017 8866 or emailing us at email@example.com for any clarification regarding UK guidelines and specifications.
The general specification for all of our safety storage products are as follows:
- A robustly constructed range of cabinets providing safe storage for flammable liquids.
- Manufactured from 1.2mm sheet steel for exta strength and improved protection from fire penetration.
- The base of each unit is fitted with a large capacity removable sump to contain any spillage.
- All formed welded seams.
- Doors are fitted with vertical reinforcement panels to prevent distortion.
- Produced with return flange around doors and joints to prevent the passage of flame.
- Fitted with metal security locks and two keys.
- Adjustable galvanised shelves to 75mm centres. Shelves are also reversible which allows them to be used as a tray.
- Floor stands are available for the five smallest sizes, raising the units by 450mm.
- Manufactured in the UK.
Quote pages 111 - 119 in the Warehouse Solutions Catalogue for our hazardous storage cabinets.